Sunday, December 1, 2013

EOTD: Demi Lovato - Purples and Greens

FTC: This post is sponsored by Glam Express. 

So, last night, I was catching up on my X Factor (US) and I died and went to heaven. Seriously, though. A video insert came on before Ellona Santiago's performance and Demi's make up was drop-dead-gorgeous! And not only that, it's the perfect combination for brown-eyed ladies. I constantly wish I had green or blue eyes, but not today because I'm rocking this look and it's beautiful.


The full step-by-step tutorial post is up on Glam Express. If you want to see how I did this and what I used, CLICK HERE to go to my article over there. 

I'm thinking about doing a video on this as well, but for the full face, not just the eyes. I'm seriously so obsessed with how simple and pretty this is, I want to wear it forever... 

Keep in mind that my eye shape is different than Demi's. This is why I didn't do anything on my lower lashline, I don't like how that looks on me. I have hooded lids as well so it does look different.



Best thing is that it takes only 5-10 minutes, depending on how skilled of a blender you are. I used all Sephora eyeshadows, five of them to be exact. Mixed together two purples, two greens, and a reddish-purple to blend the crease up towards the brow.

On a side note, I desperately need to get my eyebrows done... They are cave-man terrible, I'm well aware. I'm obviously never going to do it myself because I suck like that.   

What do you think? I'm so happy with how it turned out!